CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

""(Thanks for your post. I am not too concerned about any losses...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Thanks for your post. I am not too concerned about any losses that may arise from my invest into CDU. It is more an annoyance than anything else and will come in handy as the year draws to a close.)""

Hi TT, sorry to be the bearer of some bad news............But, for you, and me, and anyone else here which are intending to write off our losses against some other possible profits at year end, what we have to fully consider, is if and when the losses will be able to be written off.
    For, and until we will get some formal notifications by someone handling the whole shebang there, none of us will be allowed to write anything off......
    Sad....but true.

But what we also have to consider, is about the ones which went all in with this company on the "possibly misguided" beliefs that this was the road to unbelievable reaches................falling for the unbelievable and totally unsubstantiated crap which was circulated around during these very long years, of the "TO DREAM.....THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS". I do feel terribly sorry for them.

Just Dyor!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.