CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-35

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    Malgmac,
    Bruno is the secretary of the company, and has been known to make mistakes in the past, hence the number of corrections to announcements that come from CDU. I also personally know that the day of the AGM in 2013 the shares were suspended pending an announcement the following day, however some-one forgot to suspend trading in the rights until I brought it to some-ones attention. That person mumbled under their breath "bloody Bruno", and rushed off to change things. I knew they were trading as I bought some deliberately and the trade went through. It was later reversed, but if I hadn't brought up the subject with the hierarchy nothing would have happened.

Do I believe that Bruno has put out a statement/email to an individual that is different to the official line? Absolutely yes!!
    He is likely to put out an email in good faith from what he knows at meetings, not thinking to check that the official line was something different. He would have assumed the official line was in fact what was happening, and knew an announcement had gone out about it. He would have assumed his email was stating exactly what was in the official announcement.
    Between the 2 which am I most likely to believe as what is really happening? Easy, Bruno.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.