CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-36

1. 307 Posts.
    Howdy Mal,

We are going to have to disagree. My view is that you are reading way too much into the email. I have posted the question that was presented if the company was considering a SPP . To be honest I would actually consider that response as the broadest and I really fail to see how you are coming to the conclusions that you are. The announcement yesterday was to do with the positive progress in obtaining the funds to complete the project and that it appears that the paperwork is being prepared. What's on the paperwork of course we don't know.

Bermuda has brought up a point that I think its a good idea to address. I am very new to CDU. As a result I do not come with the anger and mistrust that longer term holders or non holders have. I totally understand after not much digging as to why a number of you would feel the way you do. Regardless that does not give you licence Mal to cast doubt over my honestly . This is not the first time you have done it either. I would hope by now that its pretty obvious that I am a genuine poster am not here to attempt to deceive anyone. I hope you will keep that mind with your posts in the future.

I do not need to seek permission to post the responses. The email contains no material or confidential information nor does it carry any " intended only "footers.

Hopefully the matter will all be settled in a couple of weeks .

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.