CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-7

1. 307 Posts.
    Hey Mal,

I agree that in most instances people seldom change but I think its fair to say that they are aware that this company can not continue with its present culture. I am hoping that what happened today may be the beginning of a better company. One that makes announcements on the date slated and keeps their shareholders informed when things are going to be delayed.

I do understand the legal requirements of material announcements and did not indicate to him that I wanted these questions answered directly to myself. I did however suggest that a detailed announcement be made to market of the progress of the funding, what works are being conducted on the plant, what steps are the board taking over this current VS to ensure that funding is successful and if they have considered a SPP. I was hoping that the announcement released today had addressed some of those questions.

Although I was encouraged that their was an eventual announcement the content contained was very basic and it should have been released prior to market open. I have to say thanks to all the holders that did stand up today and sent a clear message that enough is enough. Oz your posts today where fantastic and I am sure a number of holders made the call to the company thanks to you.

So its another two weeks we wait and lets hope this time we don't have to rally again to send the message a second time round.

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.