CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Sarcasm...the use of irony to mock or convey contempt really OB,...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Sarcasm...the use of irony to mock or convey contempt really OB, the first time that you have ever utilised sarcasm, think you'll find sarcasm is used quite a lot on posts, including myself at times. Now you know the meaning of the word you may well refrain in the future with that kind of statement.

I find it totally extraordinary that a non-shareholder has both the gall and the hide to say to a shareholder.. "What are you doing as a shareholder to save some of your investment?" Well OB, and this might  come as a slight surprise to you, what I am doing as a shareholder has absolutely nothing to do with you. Why on earth you would think that any shareholder would even dream of conveying what they are up to to a totally anonymous non- holder poster is beyond comprehension.

You don't stop there, you compound this statement with the following "I'll bet it is a big fat nothing like most of the other holders, sitting back and waiting for the 3 amegos (sic) to come back with a deal that will get you all to a better outcome".

Goodness me is there no end to your assumptions based on absolutely nothing, you then extend your wisdom to include ' like most of the other holders' .  It's been a long time since I have read a post of such
    complete indulgence, as I have said in an earlier post, give it a rest mate. Leave CDU shareholders to their own fate and destiny, if it all goes pear-shaped then you can spend many many months telling everyone how clever you are and how you told everyone they were fools to invest in CDU. That will just say more about you and your character than anything shareholders have done or not done.

Don't presume you know what is going on behind the scenes or what shareholders are doing or not doing, or what management of this company is up to. There is nothing worse in my estimation than having a non-shareholder goad, laugh and insult shareholders who have put their hard earned money into a company with good faith in the hope that they may better the lives of themselves or their families. Take a look in the mirror OB.

As usual I wish the very best for all those shareholders who are doing it tough.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.