RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-29

1. 1,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Anyone complaining about an extra couple of days and these few extensions. You need to realise that the dates given in these timelines are all estimates.

I'm pretty sure there's a * note to say exactly that on the announcements.

If it was just RYG/Xped dealing with themselves, they would meet their dates. Clearly though this isn't how it works and there's 3rd parties involved that can drag their heels, slowing the whole thing down and there isn't a thing management can do.
    Speaking of, look at who's in our management team, they're world class! I for one am happy and excited to have stock with such a great product and management team pushing it from day one.
    If you don't feel the same and are just chasing pips, sell up. I hope you make some tasty profits and with some luck, I'll be able to say the same in a year or so, but hopefully with much more.

So, less whining and making ridiculous comments like they will lose face, last chance, the sky is falling! Anyone at this end of the market dealing with RTO's should know it always takes longer than suggested. RYG is STILL by far the best one I've been involved in, in my limited experience.
    All IMO. GLTA
    Last edited by Slykes: 15/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.