PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-66

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My Lotto 24 is a quality partner with financial backing to payout on a major winner. I thinks the recent ACU announcement as implying the quality of the partners without commenting on other competitors in the market.

My Lotto24 has a UK Licence, is owned by Zeal from Germany and has as a condition of its licence significant cash funds on deposit.

I would suggest that :-
    * many online gaming companies (including lottery offers) already has local customers who can now play through a local company.
    * the partners have global online marketing expertise to assist in customer acquisition and retention
    * Aussie customers would need to feed into the Partners European product pools so a separate financial instrument is not needed to cover risk.

The value to shareholders will come based on delivery. Delivery means customers, lottoland has the first mover advantage but ACU offers local Charity, Sporting Banks values and solid financially robust lottobetting partner. When it is my time to win a major European or foreign lottery prize, I would be hoping I purchased the ticket through the most robust online provider possible. It all about quality partners !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.