CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Update on Voluntary Suspension, page-16

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I used to be a supporter of this company, expecting they would eventually hit their straps through their innovative products and investments, especially with the Mernova facility coming online. But knowing the CPH board was recommending shareholders accept this lame scrip for scrip take-over deal by PharmaCielo, I totally lost faith in the credibility of the board of CPH and the company as an investment. My initial response was to vote it down, though seeing the PharmaCielo price tank after the announcement was the final straw for me and the catalyst for me to cut my losses and finally exit this stock. Unfortunately I incurred ~ 30% loss on my investment, though lessons learnt, and I'm grateful I made the decision to exit when I did. Based on what has transpired with CPH, it it is my opinion that the CPH board never had investors' interests at heart. I'm sorry for the investors who are still holding. Hopefully losses will be recouped through better/smarter investments going forward. Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.