PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Update on XingYun Lake court case in China, page-24

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    hi all
    the fault i was talking about in my last post , i feel i know the answer myself now. i will trust the website map, but if you look at the map on facebook and the website and compare they have different figure for the projects.
    anyone who is looking on the website if you haven't noticed you can change the map over to a list which is more informative as it is broken down into areas and then naming projects. there is also status and size.
    for a exercise i broke down some figure using the following , did not include anything that was marked as multiple distribution opp. must have a status of 4 and over ( 4 being contract negotiations )
    the company's description on sizes are
    small 0 to 100 t ( i will use 10t)
    med 100 to 500 ( i will use 100t )
    large 500 to 2000t ( i will use 500t )
    very larger 2000t + ( i will use 2000t )

there are 12 small, 11 med, 7 large and 3 very large , using the very basic figures i came up with about 13720 tons , yes some contract negotiations will not come our way but then the tonnage i have used is at the lower ends so this would a lot higher at around the middle mark of their size descriptions
    maybe if these contracts can come off over the next 2 years, that gives us the 6000 tons per year that was mentioned by lachie a while back. for profit, if we can also get the $7m the 4.4 cent share price is looking like a bargain

PS in the lists it also notes whether it is phoslock or phosflow or both, to me phosflow had over 15 mentions so very good enquiry rate developing

mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.