AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

Thanks for the feedback. Although some in here have accused me...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Thanks for the feedback. Although some in here have accused me of "ramping" im one of only a few that have bothered to try and work out a value or if successful look at the potential dividend. I'd like to see the numbers achieved.

I'll dial in as I have for the past years. From previous experience if you have concerns or questions you need to submit with your vote.

It took alot for me not to offload my shares on the tank. But I reviewed the strategic review letter and the report in detail and came to the conclusion it wasn't the company's fault and that they had tried their hardest with capital they had at the time. Fingers crossed we are getting through the short term pain.

Personally I wouldn't mind to see them raise more capital from existing shareholders to buy the required equipment to achieve the stretch capacity of both washplants. This woul justify increased logistics. IMO It would pay back within a quarter.

There are two legacy cargoes that dampen the profit in the short term but after then, it's clear skies. The math is quite simple and there are some easy wins for 20% upside to last qtr.

Even if they keep the same production and only improve last qtr by 20% but manage to increase sales price to $300usdt that's $22m a qtr in EBITDA (excluding legacy rate). So 2 x is back where we were on the 18th.

There's along way to go and I don't know whether the market will be that quick to catch on ‍♂️.

If you want to discuss let me know how to get in contact.

as always just rough numbers and not financial advice and it'd be good for a challenge to dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.