PER 5.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Sam, Just a few notes on your great post: - They have to...

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Hi Sam,
    Just a few notes on your great post:
    - They have to advise the results of the raise, its material (issuing new shares) so has to be announced. It will read something like "Antisense raises $x via a retail placement". Same as they did for the insto one. From that you will be able to deduce how short the raise was.

- Loyalty options is a great idea, AGE just did it and I think it went well but now is not the time - Late Q1 will be better let the punters rinse the bad taste out of the mouth and find some new applications to leverage.

- Nasdaq - I dont know why everyone keeps sprouting this, its not the messiah and will just result in a total loss of control of the SP as it becomes a plaything for someone with super deep pockets. Its gonna have to list at something like 20x shares to here and wont help you get your miracle uplift in price you think it will. It will waste a lot of money too.

- Bank for $$. Just another form of dilution... who do you think would ultimately win out of getting $ from banks, the bank or ANP?

- MD. I haven't been here long but you can see the impact Charmaine and Ben are having on him. He was excellent for the first few minutes of the AGM then he filled himself with thoughts of negativity around the raise and went back to his old self.
    I cant believe he didnt sell the benefits of participating to holders when he had the chance (money for the co)
    Nonetheless you can see the impact of Charmaine on the preso slides (little scripts / big props) and that she is super invested publicly. Such an active and credentialed chair will deliver big things for ANP. Look at the impact in such a short period and imagine the impct once she is warm in the seat.

He needs to stop worrying about the SP. Get the trials done on time on budget, get the FDA stuff over the line and mirror the behaviours of the new chair - it will do wonders for the SP and money will appear.

Disclosure - I didnt and wont participate in the raise - have my fill for now and happy with that amount.
    Merry Christmas and GLTAH and posters

Last edited by Deanostock: 17/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.