EYE 5.56% 19.0¢ nova eye medical limited

well we got our shafting from management, just like they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    well we got our shafting from management, just like they intended and planned, ~circa 25% discount, mgmt are either incompetent or cant articulate what their story is, perhaps a bit of both.

I suspect mgmt had talks with a broker to give them heads up a raise was coming, then they held price at that .28cent level for a couple of weeks, allowing friends and family to exit and maintaining a nice average leading into the raise, in the meantime letting the mug punter soak up the volume.

What is worse to me is that they flagged sales results coming week of the 5th, so anyone, like me, would have been holding onto their shares on anticipation of those results and may have even bought some more, like me, on the expectation of solid numbers based on the positive update early january. yes I'm salty about getting f&#ked over.

gigantic black mark against mgmt for this cr if you ask me, they owe shareholders massively and I daresay must be had to look themselves in the mirror after this behaviour.

live and learn I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.