PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Hey mate.I’m not opposed to someone pointing out potential flaws...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey mate.

I’m not opposed to someone pointing out potential flaws in a company that I’ve invested in, but if you persist to put random prices on this forum, at least tell me what’s in it for you?
    You have not contributed any type of knowledge or information to this page. All you have done (as far as I am aware) - is just basically jump on the Capital Raise = Dilution train, and post a few numbers which make completely no sense.

I agree that the amending of a couple of their own announcements is slightly unprofessional on PIL’s end, but it can easily be overlooked. So much happening for them right now, and wanting investors, and potential investors to be knowing what is happening, can easily excuse a typo or two. I for one am not perfect. I would assume that whoever writes, and goes over the announcement is not perfect either.

Is it possible to expand on what you mean by “pil asx revaluation is actually down at 0.014”, and “sometimes excessive announcements can lose momentum and shareholder interest”?
    What revaluation??
    When has this second statement been the case??

What I really am trying to get from this post is a reason for why you keep posting stuff that does nothing but attempt to dampen the mood around this exciting stock.

Absolutely no beef towards you, btw. Aren’t we all just running this rat race?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $469 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 8329574 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2861553 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.