SW1 0.00% 2.1¢ swift networks group limited

Well the market is starting to wake up to just how cheap SW1...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Well the market is starting to wake up to just how cheap SW1 is....

The result was outstanding & Pippa and Geoff (are excellent presenters) and have a clear strategy on where the company is / what it needs to do and how to grow shareholder value. SW1 reminds me alot of a company from many years ago called Tox Free Solutions which had a low market cap but excellent management who both executed on a turnaround and grew earnings through acquisitions and cost control.

I wrote a post a few weeks back saying SW1 was super cheap and could easily be 8+ cps - well following the result and hearing of the progress SW1 are making nothing has changed my point of view - if anything I wouldn't be surprised to see this trading at 10 cps + by June if not earlier.

I think also with their recent presentations the market and brokers are now beginning to understand the potential of the business and just how cheap it is. There is no surprise that we are going through a new accumulation phase where we are at 4.5 / 4.6 cents and 6 cents is just so close.

When share prices react like this they become self fulfilling prophecies and invariable FOMO sets in, which just drives the share price higher!!!! Any sellers have exited the stock and I believe the register contains the true believers!!!!

Watch this space.... and as I have previously stated "up we go!!!!"

Take care and safe trading (and yes I am a SW1 shareholder and huge believer in the story and Pippa and her team).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.115K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6276 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.