WAK 11.6% 4.8¢ wa kaolin limited

Thanks mate. We are on the same page with that. I'm sure lots of...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks mate. We are on the same page with that. I'm sure lots of shareholder would prefer slow growth, use the existing funding to expand than constantly diluting the shareholders.

It is a growth company so it will take time. It will be interesting to see how the management intend to take care of their shareholders that help them with building up the company. The 66% payout as dividends is attractive however with the constant plan to grow, we might not even see that for a very very long time. With the dilution, the SP will float around in that lower range and without divi, it can be a little discouraging to keep holding on to it if you know what I mean. With that said, when the time comes when we have grow enough, the cash flow will be relatively huge and that's when retirement comes. ha!

I'm intending to participate in the CR unless the current SP drops even further than what it is now. We can only hope this is the last CR and from then on, fundings from stage 1 and 2 are used to expand the company further.
    Last edited by Milsirhc: 09/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.005(11.6%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $6.4K 139.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 99995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.