WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

if everyone puts them on ignore (i know it wont happen) then the...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    if everyone puts them on ignore (i know it wont happen) then the majority of the comments in these threads will be from normal, constructive posters. Then the random BS posts from the few pests will just be that, random posts that dont make sense and dont get acknowledged by anyone, and it wont take long for the person reading the thread to see the BS certain posters constantly post.

Also, if anyone was going to look into buying WKT shares, i dare say their decision wont be based wholly and solely off Hot Copper comments. They (the prospective investor) only has to look at the construction that has been completed so far, the funding that is now sorted to work out whether WKT is going to be a wise investment or not.

anyway mate, i do understand your motivation for calling out the pests on their constant BS, but nothing any of the normal posters (like yourself and many others) has changed their minds in the years they have been doing it. They have their motivation for their posts, and nothing you, me, or anyone else says is going to stop them posting in their blatant down ramping, negative fashion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.