FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

I have a 0.3m x 0.8m block of concrete I can send if it relieves...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I have a 0.3m x 0.8m block of concrete I can send if it relieves your sense of nasabear loss.

Cute little fella with green hat, beard and red trousers. Plenty for both to talk about.

For example, why I have correct for the last three years about it taking much longer than folk expect
    AND
    finally after those three years the Chairman pretty much totally admitted to the delay for the reasons I had pushed.

None so blind as those who can see and choose not to.

I also wrote there will be enough times that the sp will run away with hype..sort of like when bees exit the hive after being cooped up during rainy days...they have to go mad and have a decent dump outside the hive, or in FGR case spread the wings then dump.

I still have not seen the unique, only graphene can do, new function. Historical before and afters such as spreadsheets (Lotus), IBM PC, Windows, Internet, mobile phones with video...(I miss those coiled handset cables and flattening lead fishing weights into sixpence sized coins for phone booths). Waiting for the "Wow, can it really do that and I never not want it "thing"!. At the moment graphene is just doing something a bit better. When it becomes essential for e.g. quantum computing, then it has a real purpose, not just a cost reduction by substitution material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $6.251K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.