RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

Ann: Update re Wentworth Camp Personnel, page-16

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Great article surfaroo, I was reading the same story earlier today and it gives great sense of hope that this project will be back ramping up very soon as stated earlier.

Highlighted points are
    1: the government to secure a lasting solution to the problem for the realisation of multi billion dollar investments in Mozambique.
    2: Commitment to working with government, energy companies and civil society to ensure these acts don't disrupt the projects that are so important to the country.
    3: Game changing Mozambique LNg project led by Total.
    4: Mozambique in position to be the 3rd largest gas explorer by 2024.
    5: Expected to double Mozambique GDP by 2035.
    6: This LNG project will put one of the poorest countries into middle income level
    7: Asked for international help to assist
    8: They are still pushing for first gas by 2024

Watch this space ladies and gentlemen I hope these careless attacks are in the past and with the right assistance we won't be seeing them again. First gas by 2024 this is going to ramp up extreamly quickly, (fingers crossed) I topped up again today be it only lightly I couldn't help myself. Excellent price, Probably the best risk to reward on the entire ASX I believe and I expect a price of 4 cents by end of the year. Only in my opinion DYOR. Take care all best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 49701989 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 1558490 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.