IB8 0.00% 40.0¢ ibosses corporation limited

Ann: Update regarding AGM & Annual Report to Shareholders, page-4

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    It means they breached a rule by not lodging returns on time. ASX will suspend you. Or, you can voluntarily suspend until you get your house in order

It isn't a sign the investment is in danger, it is a sign the management haven't got their proverbial together. You can sell your shares off market, or buy them, but can't sell on an exchange, but how do you know what they're worth? Lack of information is horrific

This company needs to show its revenue and expenses and profit position + A&L. It is positioning itself as the experts in how to incubate and list "look at us, we did this inside 12 months you can too" but here they are munting it all up and can't even get its own house in order.

Your problem for this is that there is no volume even when it is not suspended, so good luck selling it

I was exposed to this via a friend who knows i like funds of VC. Bailador, PowerHouse ventures, Chapmans, a few others. This one is Malaysian/ Australian, not Chinese, but the market doesn't know either way. The market just doesn't know about this one nor care I guess.

Trading on a ridiculous multiple....if we knew the numbers. If it makes $1m a year and has upside of $5m in short time, what is reasonable share price? I would look to enter 10-15c on pure speccie that they hit a jackpot with one of their incubation investments.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.