FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: Update regarding Forfeiture Applications, page-23

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    sorry for being an interloper,I was in FML when it was a couple of cents a while back.
    So I am looking at coming back in, I read briefly this fighting going on and am trying to work out who are the villians and why.
    So I have cut and pasted this name is it relevant in consideration that Gold might and say might go ballistic in price

ENG/繁/简/Contact UsHomeAbout UsCompany ProfileChairman AddressBoard of DirectorsCompany Mile StoneCorporate CultureCompany StructureScope of BusinessOverviewIron Ore BusinessGold Mining BusinessHigh-Purity Iron BusinessGreen Building Material ProjectCompany NewsSocial ResponsibilitySetting Up HSECEnvironmental ProtectionHealth and safetyCommunity RelationsCSR ReportInvestor RelationsInvestor OverviewStock InformationAnnouncementsFinancial InformationCorporate GovernanceInvestor ContactsJoin UsHanking PeopleJob searchRecruitment ProcessContactsCOMPANY PROFILEChina Hanking Holdings Limited was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on 2 August 2010, and was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 30 September 2011 (Stock code: 03788).The Group is an international mining group of companies with three major business segments (i.e. gold, iron ore and high-purity iron), and engaging in exploration, mining, processing, smelting and marketing of mineral resources with mining assets located in Australia and PRC. Upholding the core value of “people-first and business integrity” and adhering to the principles of “safety, harmony and green mine”, the Group committed to fulfilling its enterprises’ social responsibilities.Iron ore businessThe iron ore business is located in the Anshan-Benxi iron ore belt of Liaoning Province, China. The Company operates three mines, namely Aoniu Mine, Maogong Mineand Shangma Mine, through its three subsidiaries Aoniu Mining, Maogong Miningand Fushun Shangma, respectively, and is engaging in the exploration, mining, processing and sales of iron ores. The Company produces iron ore concentrates at an average grade of 69%. The overall annual iron ore processing capacity of our iron ore business reaches 10 million metric tons.Gold businessThe Company operates the SXO Gold Project located in the Yilgarn goldfield of Western Australia through its wholly-owned subsidiary Hanking Gold, which has 237 mining licenses and full infrastructure facilities for mining, transportation, and processing. The annual processing capacity of the self-owned processing plant reaches 2.4 million metric tons. In 2015, the SXO Gold Project officially commenced operation. Until December 2016, the total output of gold in the SXO Gold Project accumulated to 121,456 ounces gold, respresenting an increase of 106% as compared with the year before In April, 2017, SXO Asset was sold successfully at a sales price based on the enterprise value of AUD330 million.High-purity iron businessIn the first half of 2019, the Group completed the acquisition of the high-purity iron business from its controlling shareholder. According to the industry report provided by Hatch Associates Ltd., Fushun Hanking D.R.I. is the largest wind power ductile casting iron manufacturing enterprise in China.According to historical data, the sales price of wind power ductile casting iron is higher than that of steel making pig iron. Leveraging the advantage that the iron ore concentrates produced by the Group’s subsidiary Maogong Mining has high grade and low impurity content, Fushun Hanking D.R.I. has established a product mix that mainly comprised of wind power ductile casting iron products, supplemented by other ordinary ductile casting iron products. The sales volume of its main product, wind power ductile casting iron, accounts for over 50% of China’s total output. With the technology improvement to be completed, the annual output of Fushun Hanking D.R.I. will increase from 560,000 metric tons to 660,000 metric tons.

Hanking ???? never heard of them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $531 3.221K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14412 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 4467 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 6844
Last updated 12.46pm 07/06/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.