FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Ann: Update regarding Forfeiture Applications, page-3

1. 10,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725

Interesting - released at 7pm before Easter long weekend. Immediate follow up by a poster whose 4 posts in the last six years are directed to supporting FML on HC. Action like that will bring up a lot of red flags across the investment community.

IMO the details of the settlement are very much in the interest of shareholders of the company, regardless that the Company has said it is not material to Focus.
    The excuse that it is confidential is not applicable (under ASX Listing Rules) unless the negotiations are ongoing, they involve a Trade Secret, or subject to a Court Order which includes confidentiality. Company should be required to comply, or ASX contacted to enforce it or examine the detail.

FYI, I have followed Focus for many years, particularly when they were exploring at Treasure Island - where there was more treasure on the surface and none below than possibly any other treasure island on earth. Since then they have so often reached out for the Golden Fleece only to pull back with a hand full of nettles.

The chart shows the steady decline in FML fortunes over 6 months, even granted the healthy cash position of (say) $24m and EV of $14m. The ADL indicator attempts to distinguish price action which is accumulation by long term investors, and that which is distribution by investors who are bailing out.

DYOR, and do your own careful DD. I wish everybody a pensive and joyful Easter - in these times which will change many lives.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2088/2088596-167e5b7c98330290d188581301bc7c1c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.464K 10.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 45008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.