FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi evereyone, I havent posted in a long long time.. but it looks...

1. 6,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi evereyone, I havent posted in a long long time.. but it looks to me like it might possibly nearing a bottom or found it.. you would expect that if production is to start, the price would start to move a bit 6 to 9 months prior?
    even if gold price flies.. i dont expect the gold producers will fly until after gold itself has peaked, as with the 1980's spike
    big foriegn money wont come into AUD while the rush is to USD, and we are likely to see a recession from slow down in global industrial metal demand.. so until all thats priced into our currency/market then there aint going to be no boom in share price.
    I think we (the XAO) are in a bear market of 1 to 3 years.. anyones guess really, i think its a repeat of the GFC with QE to fund vultures picking up bankrupted peoples assets. will the gold sector here tread water against a bear market over that time?... if it cant then there maybe new lows for us.. im undecided on that.. it takes an appetite for risk to be buying anything in the face of a bear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.