TEG 4.76% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

correct bitzer.One point clearly made in the meeting was that...

1. 657 Posts.
    correct bitzer.

One point clearly made in the meeting was that the renewal was expected within 3 months, no longer. I double clarified this actually, and 3 months seems to be the window.

I personally think that a 6 month renewal is far better than 12 as it gets them off there a#$.

They said that the delay was currently not effecting their work however no doubt at some stage soon it will, they admitted this, however said it would be a few months before that happened.

they are a disorganised bunch of pr%^ks though for sure and they certainly do need to start selling this on approval if they are to get the price up.

Another thing I am pretty sure was said was that the 3.5 and 6.5 mill are still in play, and I believe will remain so unless nothing happens by June 31st, Can someone else who was there please confirm? This would also strengthen the case for the approval being within 3 months. John Towner could well have said that if this deal falls over then so do a lot of jobs and community support with it. Possibly makes sense.

garnorf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.09K 1.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5508160 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 4198018 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.