IMA 2.99% 6.5¢ image resources nl

Ann: Update regarding Section 249D Notice, page-3

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Absolutely love this update.
    On the basis of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', welcome to our world new friends Mr Songhui Xu, and Murray Zircon minority shareholder X.Q. (HK) EnterprisesLimited.
    May you punch away with MZ in the supreme court for as long as you like. You appear to have a strong case in demonstrating that the ousting of the IMA Directors has been a botched effort and not the first such poor effort.
    More importantly you have again proved just how incompetent the MZ directors are. Mr Liming Feng, the MZ director appears to be an absolute nit-wit with no knowledge of the Australian corporate legislation.
    Truly, this matter is deserving on an airing in the political sphere as well as a damn good outing in the commercial papers.
    It's a great example where rampant (and ignorant of Australian law and due process) Chinese interests are subjugating the minority shareholders who are Australian. It's a reminder of the epic David v Goliath battle of thousands of years ago - let's hope the final score of 1-0 back then will be repeated on March 24, if the battle is to proceed. I'm betting that MZ will have to back out. Sheer embarrassment of their bungling incompetence should be reason enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $72.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $6.701K 101.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253527 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 138589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.