HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

I hope ASIC keeps the shares in suspension until at least the...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I hope ASIC keeps the shares in suspension until at least the upcoming revaluation that is supposedly going to be supportive of the pre suspension NTA/SP. The market would be properly informed, whereas, at the moment a pre fiscal re-start will result in a SP rout with the lack of information.

Previous announcement of "Imminent" trading also alluded to a dividend to supposedly aid the SP when trading recommenced. Why not do this now or in conjunction with the new financials valuation to sustain the SP as best as possible? Why not wait until the voting of the new financial arrangements is over?

The fact that we finally see an announcement of what is usually private correspondence between a company and ASIC, in a tone that blames them for preventing re-listing raises my cynical hackles hence a variety of questions of why a SP rout at this fiscal end will benefit shareholders? Which shareholders?
    It doesn't add up IMO. Something new in play. Is Stu and a few mates trying to buy the company on the cheap to de-list it?

Wouldn't it be best to wait until all the fiscal years performances have been reported as well as those of the new financials so the market is fully informed at re-listing?
    Obviously this would be a big ask for Stu because he will have had at least 5 different new ideas of how to change the company by then, but for shareholders it would provide some stability and hopefully confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.