HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

The problem with this definition of 'fully informed' is that it...

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    The problem with this definition of 'fully informed' is that it basically implies no trading should ever occur because the future is unknowable and there's always something coming in the future that will provide more information. Where does that logic end? I think we have enough information to trade now - yes, there is more information coming, but there always is. The next NTA announcement, the next audited financials, the next dividend, ... there's always going to be something.

But I do agree that the announcement doesn't bode well. It does look like HML purposefully airing the fact that they've requested a relisting. Maybe they think it will put pressure on the ASX to act more quickly, but I doubt that would work. It's a curious tactic. But if you're right that Stu and others will be looking to snap up shares, that could be a good thing for people who want to get out. It may be a low price but at least there will be buyers - from comments on here, it sounds like a fair few people would be happy to get out and move on at whatever price they can get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.