BTH 0.00% 11.5¢ bigtincan holdings limited

Ann: Update Revenue growth, operating outcome, customer retention, page-32

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I'll take a look over the weekend but I did think about whether the MRR figures I suggested using are appropriate rather than revenue with 40% growth rate and leaving out the Zunos acquisition as a separate consideration.

Also I would say that their cash flow is not necessarily linear month by month as they sometimes receive substantial prepayments.

Separately and worth considering is that these prepayments create deferred revenue that is recognised as the service is rendered, see liability section of recent reports. Current liabilities for deferred revenue to be recognised within financial year, and non current liabilities for deferred revenue to be recognised beyond. I'm not completely sure how that works with the 40% growth projections though, since in theory all of the deferred revenue in current liabilities will drop to revenue line this financial year.

In sharing more thoughts I realise how complicated getting a proper handle on things are.

I would be surprised if they don't hit their target though, their institutional shareholders won't be impressed. Now what the whole context is around that projection is another question.
    Last edited by Thanky: 21/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1275 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.11am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.