JRV 6.25% 1.7¢ jervois global limited

Mr D After some thought, in some ways I'm not overly worried...

1. 625 Posts.
    Mr D
    After some thought, in some ways I'm not overly worried about how quickly the plant eventuates. 2 reasons:-
    1.) now that NGF have taken over Bullabulling I think our royalty stream there is looking a little more likely. I'm hoping DP won't get impatient/greedy & flog the royalties off for a song (I'm sure NGF will try to get these removed on the cheap) just to rush the Sc pilot plant. In a couple of years the gold royalties, hopefully will start to trickle in & this can be used to fund development starting with a pilot plant & potentially to full production - as the royalty stream (also the EMC Sc royalties) increases.
    2.) My feeling is that the restriction to an increased demand for Sc is the fact that there is currently no significant Sc production happening. Once that happens (likely to be MLM or EMC) & only once that happens, then interest will, hopefully, take-off. However most of the end users of Sc have long time frames ahead of them gearing up to take advantage of the availability of Sc, so the actual demand for Sc will probably not occur until late this decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $36.11K 2.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4812842 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 437877 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.