FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

These queries have provided a fantastic opportunity to highlight...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    These queries have provided a fantastic opportunity to highlight how attractive the project is. We now have some much needed guidance on OPEX, CAPEX and funding.

This validates a lot of the speculation in my previous post on this yesterday - new investors check it out for plenty of context of the Morila project:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...mate-transforms-morila.5893694/#post-50786188

A big standout for me was that there is no CR coming - that should lift the brakes a little as this was a big unknown.

Initial CAPEX is slightly higher than I would have expected, needing ~$22M to get the satellites up and running, however not an issue to fund.

When we finish tailings mining in May, we should have around $33M cash & equivalents, so could almost fund from cash flow, but it makes sense that they want a debt facility to ensure we can move as fast as possible & maintain a solid buffer.

By June we will be producing from the satellites at a much higher rate, and lower cost, so funding the remaining ~40M to bring the main Morila pit back online will be a breeze.

We'll also get a nice $4M cash injection by October from options conversion.

The OPEX surprised to the downside, check out how low the cash costs will be: $535 - $618/oz.

This thing will be an absolute cash cow with reliable earnings for >10 years not factoring any upside i.e. exploration success, gold price increases etc.

Divvies???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.