GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Update to Bass's Investment in Graphmada, page-20

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Imagine it's like that recent Patterson one if not it is Patterson's and their updating it by incl BSM.
    I was hoping it was some Broker writing a Report SPECIFIC to BSM.

The capital re org to Stratminco isn't going over well in London. I just don't want to go wading thru the AIM system but apparently-
    there's a minimum set price for issuing placement shares of 4p
    strat is trading under 4p so they're having to adjust the minimum
    Think AIM may still operate with some type of call/partly paid shares issues.
    ASX hasn't had these for donkey's years. Calls/Partly Paid but very popular and common in the 60s/70's.

anyhow thinking this deferred bit in the strat proposal is or could be some variation of the call/partly paid set up of old.
    It's all irrelevant to this BSM deal though. BSM is NOT investing in Stratminco, buying Strat Shares.
    BSM is buying a Direct Interest in the Madagascar Project.
    This Project also has Stratminco with it's Direct Interest.
    The proportions proposed is BSM 35-50% Strat say 65--50%. Yet to see Definitely what the Indians hold.

Anyhow it's a complicated deal being put together in a ASX shell shocked Graphite Sector with VXL closed, TON losing the plot of it's MD's Gradiose Delusions. On and On and BSM has to raise money by relying on court settlements being paid together with possible end of Jan sale of assets
    all very boring, if this then could be that that results in ...
    no wonder the Riddler is "involved"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.