GW1 9.09% 4.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Update to Bass's Investment in Graphmada, page-6

1. 7,432 Posts.
    hi cazz69,
    there will be @Jonno07 new top broker coverage coming out soon so these will be much more definitive, written in business language etc.
    What I've got, using a one pound =$2 conversion rate is
    $500grand by end of month -covered? by first pay of settlement of $2.5 mil on 31/12/16
    problem- cheques in the mail and or it's less than $500g

$3mil by end of March 2016- There's a sale of remaining assets being buyer due diligence by end of january.
    No estimate of selling price is officially released. The buyer is a Private Company. Back in the archives of this thread, when a previous buyer fell thru, there's a estimate just by a poster, these remaining assets are valued at $1mil. I stress this is just a posters guess but it's a round figure so I'm running with it.
    Could be more hopefully but Jan 31st is just the Acceptance Date so if there's a settlement probably not for 60 days ie End of March.

Management signed up for this Stratmin Deal with I believe being extremely confident of the imminent settlement of the court case and securing the $2.5 mil. So perhaps,maybe they are confident of the Asset Sale going thru too.

cazz69 BSM was a viable Producer back in the day, 10years or so ago whatever. Think it was zinc with some gold on the side. Previous Management did the lifestyle finance style on it. Main Shareholder who had loans to company got them sacked and replaced by current management Rick Anthon, etc etc etc
    For months before announcing this graphite deal, it's been touted BSM was looking for an investment, a change of direction. These days that's usually a Tech move, preceded by a massive new issue diluting the 'old ' shareholders.

But in this case it appears Asset Sales of old BSM is covering it pretty much all. It's just a matter of timing and genuine debtor/buyer action.

Anyway Stratin/Grameda Deal is $3.5mil by 31st March. Court case will pay out approx say $1.5mil by 31March with a $1 mil more 30 June.
    Sale of remaining Assets COULD Kick in $1/1.5 mil by 31sst March.
    Rick Anthon MD and "troubleshooter' may have some backers. This top Broker of jonno's may be a revealing 'wild card' [hope it's not Pattersons but probably is] @Jonno07
    we have the 8th december conference with Asbury/Boynton and the India connection the Headline Act.

So all in all should be a FUNdamental 'toot toot' December

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $22.97K 539.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 49158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.