ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    C'mon DPR, I like yourself, have been around on this journey for the last few years.

"They feel they were mislead" - there a multiple examples of this. We were repeatedly told how easy it was to install the OHM. 'Just put it next to the switchboard and off you go. No need for expensive intervention from electricians and other onsite staff etc. Yet we are told recently that as buyers were installing the process was much more difficult to install, required intervention and took a long time. That was a blatant lie!

The sales staff at Buddy were woeful. I met a few of them and I'd doubt any could sell ice cream on a 35 degree day.

I agree with your point about companies not yet being convinced or willing to commit to expenditure, that in the eye of the buyer, is yet to see what the value of spending X dollars per annum for any benefit.

They've had no option but to go all in on Lifx. With a healthy dose of luck, it may just keep the lights on long enough to allow Ohm to continue to evolve in the background, to a point where both the product and the market and ready to commit serious capex to rolling it out.

The SP performance says it all. Would love to know the thoughts of those that bought in at 8c in the recent raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.