BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Thx Roberts, I appreciate your in depth comprehensive reply. I...

1. 7,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Thx Roberts, I appreciate your in depth comprehensive reply. I agree with you regarding OHM is before its time. The actual product is where I had questions. Value is another question. These resellers that have failed aren't small Coy names. My thinking is if big boys can't sell it and agreements are torn up before OHM's time, are the smaller resellers going to be enough when energy policy rules/requirements are enforced to compete with the rest of the market space.
    As far as raging, well I hope I'm not the only one that was rubbing their hands with glee when we were told more ohm sales than all previous quarters. When that 4C revenue figure came in I immediately thought typo, as Macca did. BUD's SP has been punished.
    Commentary sounded like things were really going gang busters, last 4C and commentary was the absolute opposite.
    As for LIFX, I'm pretty certain BUD's SP was 9.5¢ when acquisition was announced.

I make my investment decisions from ASX announcements.
    How many times have the majority here been stumped on the wording in commentary?

Thx again Roberts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.