IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

Twigman......gee....you must have been hiding under a tree (pun...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Twigman......gee....you must have been hiding under a tree (pun intended). Can't have been around on the markets that long then..?

My point is that all participating Brokers know well in advance of us normal Shareholders what price
    they are able to clinch the deal at which means they & their clients (often Sophisticated Investors only)
    are able to sell down their present shares knowing they are being allocated some shortly at a lesser price.

This is NOT a level playing field as we are always the last to know. If you check back over any Stock that is raising capital, before it is announced to the ASX for us to read about you'll notice the price of the stock is being hammered down as all the Brokers & their clients know this information well before we ever do.

Anyway....Paterson & Morgans have been alongside us for many years & Invion is even in the same building as the latter (lunch anyone...?) but I still find it hard to believe they would really be so hardnosed to say to our Directors that it's got to be at 2.5c or else....that is 50% less than a few months ago....too cruel!

Or maybe it is really just being too greedy with an opportunity instead - we'd better all make a motza..!
    Last edited by katy28: 18/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13370895 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5490539 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.