LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Let me get this off my chest - i don't mean to offend people and...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Let me get this off my chest - i don't mean to offend people and i definitely don't mean to provoke or encourage petty arguments. Please don't get argumentative or defensive, we're all entitled to our opinion even if it goes against your grain. I'm trying to be pragmatic and even-keeled with my views and not take personal digs against anyone, and equally i expect the same. I think that's fair, hopefully you and the majority here agree. That's the beauty of a community such as this, where everyone is free to have their say without recourse (within reason), so let's not ruin it.

Whether i'm a holder or not does not discount my input or views, and i would like to continue to contribute to this group for the benefit of all, in a constructive way, without being trolled or sucked in to childish arguments which in the long run benefits no-one.

Bottom line - please lets keep it friendly. Take the good with the bad and evaluate/respect both sides of an argument. Lessons to be learnt from everyone who contributes i reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.