BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Like any other product, there are many different brands and...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Like any other product, there are many different brands and competitions. Toyota, VS. Mercedes, VS BMW, vs. Tesla.

Why pay 100k for a BBA (BMW, Benz, Audi) if you can pay 10k for a Toyota?

Price competition is not something you want to get into. Premium products with premium service and features will eventually distinguish us from others.

Competition always exists no matter what products.

Hate to say that everyone is losing money. Get out if you want to make quick money in share investment, you'll lose money.

I for one is a long term holder, it hurts badly to see this SP, but dude put myself into David shoes, start-up is difficult, public listing is difficult.

How do you know you are doing the right thing without feedback. David's effort is no different to any other startup, build a product, believe it is the right product that everyone needs, and got slammed on the face that nobody want it. It hurts everyone, but you need to test market, get feedback and learn from it.

Hate to say we are paying a lot more for the mistakes. Like shareholders, I wish we got the market right in the first instance, but the chance of that
    is so slim than lotto.

Invest in the leadership, in the industry and management. Nokia for one is the biggest mobile producer and yet disappeared in 1 year since iphone released. Hope you share the pain with those Nokia holders.

Innovation is hard, the start-up is risky and hard. Ask yourself what if you are him now, what can you do overnight to turn this around. Write him an email.

Now, a question to everyone, if you are new to this stock, given the current price and news flow from last 3 months, is it fairly valued or overly valued. how much risk can you afford? Buy if answer is yes, sell if lost confidence, hanging on there if you believe.

Do something to your family, yourself, spend your valuable time on something important. If complain solve the problem, do so.

DO REMIND EVERYONE, nobody forced you to buy this stock so don't blame others. learn from it, invest smart.

Been holding since POK days....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.