NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I must confess to be staggered by the disclosure that Puretone...

1. 1,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2011

I must confess to be staggered by the disclosure that Puretone were advised by NHS on 7th December, 2018 that the product was "removed from the framework agreement".

I am certain any CR would have or should have provided this material disclosure. Failure to do so, although I am not a lawyer, would appear to be a basic misrepresentation of the company's contractual assets. Further, any retail investor who purchased shares on or after that date, on the strength of the company's announcement, may rightly feel misled and have suffered serious financial loss as a consequence.

I have never participated in a class action in over 40 years of investing, but, if this ends up badly for all of us, I would suggest the BOD take a very close look at their PI Indemnity policy.

This letter, if it is an accurate representation of the UK NHS position, should be extremely disturbing to all shareholders who have supported the company since the original announcement.

For the sake of everyone here, the financial quagmire of NUH better rise recover strongly, so we never need to consider the ramifications of these disclosures.

Last edited by Jack1960: 20/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.