BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Good question. I was at the event in Sydney when the OHM was...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Good question. I was at the event in Sydney when the OHM was launched. I was NOT a shareholder at the time. I spoke with people from the company and understood the vision for the product as well as the need. I decided to invest based on my view that the space for such data was growing and that OHM was enough of a product to capture some of that uptrend. As the news flowed and guaranteed long term contracts started to be signed my confidence grew. We all know what happened from there.

As a side note, my investment had nothing to do with the lighting space in particular, but i did understand the managing power costs was certainly front of mind for a ot of our clients. I actually had a meeting with lifx about us selling their products online back in 2015, and i was impressed with the CEO during our discussions. At no point did i think that BUD would end up buying them. I actually view it as a net negative for reasons i have no desire to articulate on a public forum. happy to discuss in private if anyone is interested though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.