STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Sent an e-mail to William BUCK, in reply received the same...

1. 187 Posts.
    Sent an e-mail to William BUCK, in reply received the same letter per previous announcement.

As previously stated my main concern is current unstable market conditions accompanied by previously dropping financial returns which no doubt, Virtus Capital would also have experienced.

Nice to know the potential is still there to start up a new company under the shell STI company, but to do so at this time would indeed be a bold move, and I would have expected if they were to continue to relist, they would wait for a more definitive indication of market recovery before doing so.
    Nice to know William BUCK are monitored but as stated, subject to any expert knowledge to the contrary, I don’t see that there are any time constraints for re-listing ? but certainly bow to any superior knowledge. Simply suggesting may not be until later this year when hopefully market is in a clear, stable and probably slow but steady overall uptick ?
    Still hopeful eventually of some outcome, but if market turns down and not up, who knows ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.