RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

I couldn't agree more and well said josiejow37! From my...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I couldn't agree more and well said josiejow37!

From my perspective: I've followed RHY now over years. I'm an Adelaide based doctor. I'm a believer in RHY science and IP. I've bought more than my fair share of this company. I've not sold any shares. My wife and I are in the top 20 holders. I didn't sell a share at their peak (perhaps I'll be wrong) but I'm confident they are worth more and should be supported. I'm happy to wait.

I've met with Glenn Gilbert in Adelaide twice and once in Melbourne. I've talked with Glenn since this news. He is a good man with good intent and despite this crappy road bump, he has my full support.

I've done my due diligence, I have no doubt in the science and IP owned by RHY.

COLOSTAT will be disruptive to the market... which I suspect will make the TGA a touch anxious or perhaps on the paranoid side of life... but their role is for the safety of Australians... frankly, I'm ok with that.

If the TGA double check that my future COLOSTAT blood test will be reliable and will correctly assess my risk of bowel cancer before I get a wrong answer... great work!

The TGA might be slow, but I'd prefer slow and seriously thorough... rather than a test that makes me paranoid I've got cancer when I don't have it... or even worse, reassures me I don't have cancer while it grows in my gut and spreads toward being untreatable.

So, the TGA need more information... yes damn disappointing and a delay... but stiff sh#t... it is a delay for a product that will save lives AND taxpayers money WHILE making money for RHY. I'll say it again, I'm happy to wait.

I feel bad for the people that need the money right now and have to sell or for the people that read and believe the blatant down-rampers on this platform.

Chin up. Stay well people. Biotech investing sometimes isn't fun, but I see this investment now as relatively low risk, with the potential to reduce suffering, to save lives and provide returns to investors at a ridiculous level... but only for those with the fortitude to stay the course.

DYOR... this isn't advice, just my thoughts after a lovely dinner and too much red wine with delightful relatives.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.