RHY 0.00% 4.8¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Ann: Update to TGA Submission, page-93

1. 4,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2693
    kiwig - my memory of it is that they were getting technical assistance for the TGA application process from Sonic Healthcare (remembering that there is a Sonic non-exec director also on the Rhythm board and Sonic was involved in the clinical trials). Not suggesting that Sonic has any responsibility for the outcome but on the face of it at least Rhythm did have a big bopper sharing their expertise.

ainsleym - " I sense the TGA see this as extremely disruptive technology in the the area of medical national screening and need to cover every conceivable base." It would appear that if the TGA are thorough with disruptive technology then they are inconsistently thorough, some might suggest that rather they are inconsistently rash and reckless (but hey, shrooms are hip and cool).

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/experts-question-timing-of-psychedelics-approval

It will likely only take a single psychotic episode for this "unexpected" decision to blow up the credibility of the TGA numpties. No, of course an ill-advised decision on the psychedelics does not somehow warrant a non-thorough decision on ColoStat but let's not be too deferential towards the TGA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.