RHY 0.00% 7.1¢ rhythm biosciences limited

“Coupled with the logistical and supply chain timing, this would...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    “Coupled with the logistical and supply chain timing, this would prevent RHY being able to receive these commercially made test-kits and answer the minority of questions raised by the TGA. In recent discussions with the TGA, in line with their normal policies, they have advised that they would be reluctant to provide an extension beyond the 20 business days, required by RHY, to sufficiently answer all questions within the 26-page response.”

if you want to try and interpret the above you need to look at it objectively in my view. It’s not just about receiving the test kits within the time period. There are other forms of freight like air freight.
    Just because they say “and answer minority of questions” it doesn’t mean that it’s all about the freight of the test kits. There are questions whether it be part of the minority of questions that need a response and it’s more than likely that they also cannot provide within 20 business days. 26 pages remember of questions could mean for example 5 questions where even one or more cannot be answered in the timeframe.
    I hope you understand what I’m saying.
    So speculating mostly about the logistics etc of bringing in the test kits is one of the reasons they couldn’t respond within 20 days. It is possible that some or all of the minority of questions couldn’t be provided with answers within the 20 business days the TGA allowed as well.
    Not sure why most of you are dwelling just on the delivery of test kits.

SENTIMENT still SELL as nothing is happening for months in my view. Not even a MOU for a partner or distributor of COLOSTAT. You have to wonder really what’s going on with entering the other markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $5.085K 71.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 73200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 57117
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.