ASM 13.8% 70.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Update to timing of NdPr metal sale and delivery to NS World, page-59

1. 7,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6793
    Stop gaslighting/obfuscating with comments like "attacking". Every comment of mine above asked for a return to discussion of ASM, so there is nothing to concede and there was never any vitriol directed at you.

I've tried twice emphatically above to divert the conversation to an informative analysis of ASM's theoretical $1.935 dilutionary pricing effect of the capital raise and discussion of why, rather ridiculously, ASM instead trades $1.42,rather than this crap, but still you wax lyrical about how you "welcome and enjoy the banter amongst all others especially where they don't see eye to eye", but barely moments before in your long accusatory diatribe, accuse me of being "wired differently", being "judgmental", and having "personal grievances".

(As for my "market naivete", let's just say I have a few postgraduate and vocational qualifications in finance and my decades of capital markets experience are not singular, contrary to your judgement)

For what is feeling like the hundredth time of asking, can we please get back to discussions of ASM, rather then yet another passive-aggressive diatribe involving personal recriminations.

In the vein of returning to ASM discussions, I would remined everyone, per the actual starting subject of this thread, that it was only in September that ASM announced its first agreement to sell neodymium-praseodymium metal (via its subsidiary KSM), with the sales agreement with "NS World to sell up to 10 tonnes of NdPr metal between September and December" (my embolden and underlining).

Not 10 tonnes. Up to 10 tonnes. The 3 tonnes is disappointing, but per the company's release, at NS World's behest, NOT ASM's.

Last edited by bedger: 28/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.085(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $126.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 70.5¢ 61.5¢ $192.8K 290.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1481 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.