YPB 0.00% 0.2¢ ypb group ltd

JH is John Houston who runs the company. I am not "jarred" about...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    JH is John Houston who runs the company.

I am not "jarred" about anything. YPB is far too small for me to invest in without becoming a substantial shareholder (even if it wasn't, YPB is the worst company I have seen since I started paying attention to markets in the early 80s).

However, I have a strong distaste for people who use ASX announcements as advertising and are not upfront about the position of the company. Anyone can see that this company's revenue is falling and is absurdly low for a listed company - yet it never rates a mention in any of their announcements to the market except to make overhyped claims. In this announcement - it talks about MicroMotif increasing by +226% since inception. Sounds impressive until you realise that YPB's revenue has been falling for years and is about 80k per quarter and 15% of its costs.

The company has a long history of making big claims in announcements but never delivers (notice here they claim that the counterfeit packaging market will reach $522 Billion to imply that they will make bucket loads of cash). In 2016 they claimed that they had a pipeline of deals worth $26 M but their revenue is less than 500k pa and the overwhelming majority of those deals have never materialised

I post here for one reason only, which is to teach young people who have little money to invest and are new to the game that JH strips people of their cash through capital raising after capital raising. Everything I ever write about YPB is backed with hard evidence and my hope is that people will look at my comments and at least ask some questions rather than listening to the hype. I hope I have saved a few people over the past couple of years.

In the last year alone the shares have lost more than 90% of their value. An investment of $1,000,000 in YPB ten years ago would now be worth $200. That says it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $408 204K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 140612059 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6451119 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 1200000
Last updated 15.06pm 14/05/2024 ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.