VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Kanye I recommend you read the approved mining plan for K2 on...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Kanye I recommend you read the approved mining plan for K2 on the WA government minedex web page. The approved mine plan specify all ore from K2 get hauled to Plutonic mill for processing. Approved mining plan also call for crews mining K2 to be housed at Plutonic....also call for potable water that miners drink during shift to be hauled in from Plutonic in a water Buffalo to k2 since there is no potable water at K2. I agree CAPEX at K2/PHB/K1 could reach $30mm. Once Superior spend $3mm to earn 50% of k2, the next $27mm capex be split 50/50 between Superior and Vango. Superior profitably producing gold so we know where Superior get $13.5mm. My question is how is Vango going to pay preproduction portion of their $13.5mm CAPEX spend? CCP? Also VAN be splitting mining costs and ore transportation 50/50 with Superior and also pay superior toll milling fees for the privilege of toll milling at Plutonic. These toll milling fees paid to superior that are per VAN 2017 pfs in range of 50% of mining cost. Where is van profit in all this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.