AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

I know right.If shares aren't available, and you want to acquire...

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    I know right.

If shares aren't available, and you want to acquire some, you need to put in a buy order.

If people don't sell you their shares at the price you propose, your only options are to be patient and hope people sell you shares over time, or you'll need to increase your offer price.

For example, if you wanted to get a 51% stake in the company, you'd need about 47m shares.

The Top 20 own 58% of shares, so you'd need to convince a fairly large portion of them to sell you their shares.

Given there are 218,000 shares available, you'd be in trouble to get to 2m shares.

To make things interesting you'll probably need to offer $1 per share to get some people to sell, but then you'd shoot yourself in the foot because now people are sitting on significant gains, their confidence in the project is bolstered and the dilutionary cost to raise funds to go mining has significantly decreased.

Not too mention the increased competition of people "wanting to get in", and I'd suspect some (many?) new investors would have a longer term view once they understood the resource, demand and opportunity.

On paper you can buy the company today for $18m.

The reality is a $1 offer today probably wouldn't get you 51% ownership because many of the people in the Top 20, and probably many of the people in the Top 50 are not here for a 5X return on their investment and also understand the multi decade opportunity ahead of us.

This is potentially a life changing investment opportunity with multi generational wealth creation.

Consider where you would be if you were an early stage investor in any of the big iron ore plays (BHP, Rio Tinto, FMG etc).

Yes, many are now diversified, but they've been able to do that due to the incredible profits (and wealth) they've generated over the years.

I've actually blocked TheJerry because their posts aren't even relevant to AKO, apart from being on the same continent - of which AKO is further insulated from by the fact they are some 400kms from the mainland.

I suggest they at least put their biases aside to do some research to make an informed investment decision, but I won't hold my breath, and at the same time, nor do I care for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.