CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Ann: Update & Withdrawal of Member Requisition, page-13

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    If you were a member of the group then why come here as an anonymous pushing your crap rather than offering support and suggestions to the group? The moves were always discussed on FB and input was solicited. Then a normal person like me thinks, if you were part of the actual signing group .... why did you sign if it was all rubbish? Did you request a resolution at all, I'm sure the guy putting it together would have helped.

Now the guy in the group who co-ordinated this for the group, offered his skills for free, put the thing together, from the share submit form, to the email accounts, the online document signing etc ..... pretty savvy fella and you piss and whine like some 5yo who dropped their candy!

The fell has done the numbers for your royal highness and guess what, you are WRONG.

The poll results by shareholdings was:-

Yes= 29,080,678 shares
    No= 10,374,714 shares

So as you can all see it's about the same result.

The gentleman also wrote, "By the way, an after deadline vote was submitted and that was for the YES vote and held 12,977,200 shares .... showing the support for the withdrawal of the action." That was not counted. Are you an anonymous sore loser? A troll? Seems so. Fact is the group was very well co-ordinated, very well informed, had specific strategic resolutions but also behaved in the greater interest of allowing CTL to rebuild .... rise from the ashes like the phoenix. And the voting was inline with that. Sure might be a few disgruntled who just want to spill blood and make a mess but is that the best outcome for the future? Doubt it.

Ever heard of seagull management? Google it, seems your style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.