CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

It's a publicly listed company. I would have thought it was in...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1669
    It's a publicly listed company. I would have thought it was in the public's best interests. That's about 20 million people. So we earned 26 million in revenue in 12 months and had only 2.5 million of debt and we've been suspended for around 10 months and without a legitimate Board, no AGM, deplorable communication that gives us insufficient information to make accurate assessments, loans on ridiculous terms, bleeding money. You figure what's going on. If Patersons are involved in a CR what will be interesting is if firstly they remain involved (points to legitimacy of what's been going on), secondly how much they demand as fees etc. (points to risk), how much fairer the CR will be (points to underlying intentions), how much is raised (points to the level of trust by investors). Personally I don't go for trust, I go for confidence. The difference being trust always implies risk, confidence means you have enough assurance, information etc to be virtually certain everyone benefits, effectively eliminating risk. As far as confidence goes have we sustained the much publicised 40,000t/q, have we produced one quarter of profit let alone the $8-10 mil for the year we heard about, do we know what our gold reserves are, have we got our costs under control, did we have a budget to begin with, what has the Board been doing, why did Jamie really leave???? So confidence is shattered. How much risk are people prepared to take measured in dollars? How much gravity exists in black holes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.