ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: Update - XEPT Transaction, page-10

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    as  usual trully great posts freighter, and it these very articles that made me ignore the other positive incineration articles, and here in lies the problem that confuses the hell out of me.

if incineration is that bad then why are they continually being built in china and all over the world.

it goes back to my analogy in my previous posts, what are we all guilty of filling our trolleys with at the supermarkets, the cheapest products predominately from foreign companies rather than securing the economic future of our own country by buy local produce.

its all about the dollar, the dollar, and again the dollar.

http://lenews.ch/2016/12/23/swiss-fact-switzerland-sends-no-urban-waste-to-landfill/

don't ask me to translate the video, however I think we can all get the message, incineration is alive and kicking hard regardless of all the environmental noise and protests. anq compost tech on the other hand Is on the defibrillator with no signs of life.

china also on the incineration band wagon despite all the environmental protests, people can protest all they like, when china has incineration plants getting rid of waste at a cost of between 3-10$ per ton, well I think that says it all really. what was shenton park plant needing per ton to make a profit, you probably remember better than me freighter, was it up near 150-200$

and it is this freighter which I simply can no longer ignore, ive ignored it for the last 5 years, thinking as human beings with a conscience surely the future survival of the planet has to win out eventually, well im sorry mate I cant see it happening because the very people making the decisions on techs like anq or 3$ incineration are simply not going to be here in 40-50 years to have to worry about the pollution problem, they will line their pockets and resumes at the moment and boast about how cheaply they are solving the waste management problem.

I don't know anymore freighter, perhaps as shareholders we are having information withheld on perhaps how powerful the anq tech is, but at the minute my view is composting has been around for centuries, so all that leaves is their sorting mechanisms, which really one would think cant too be too much more sophisticated than other sorting facilities out there.

ohh gee I almost forgot what about the huge promises/MOUs at the very beginning with richgro Australia that they want anqs super human compost, well ill tell you what happened, yet again another failure, richgro said stuff you anq your dragging your feet, we are moving on without you, links below

http://wastemanagementreview.com.au/richgro-bioenergy-plant-jandakot-western-australia/

https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Nothing-wasted-as-Richgro-branches-into-bioenergy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.