ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: Update - XEPT Transaction, page-3

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hi Freighter,

ive always appreciated your input mate, however im at the end of the road of speculating, speculating can be a guised form of denial, don't get me wrong its great that people are positive on these forums but sometimes constant positivism can feed naivety especially in share markets, but im tired of living in denial regarding this stock.

ironically todays announcement just adds further support to my late night post last night on the other thread which im sure you read. ive pasted the most important paragraph below.

XEPT as Buyer and Monadelphous Group Limited (‘MND’) as Seller have, over the past two
    weeks, attempted to negotiate a further extension to the scheduled completion date. The
    parties have, as yet, been unable to conclude an acceptable agreement in this regard.

im reading between the lines here and this announcement to me is the prelude to the next one which states sorry shareholders we tried our best yet again but the deal has failed.

you talk of what keeps you here is that mnd and anq haven't walked away from the deal, well really mate what choice do they have. lets pretend your running a business called anq with an apparent world class tech that what appears to be a situation that no one is knocking your door down for, you have only one single customer/partner on the line, that my friend in the single reason they haven't walked away, because they have no choice.

exactly like most shareholders, like myself for example, why would I offload 15 mil shares at like .001-.002 at this stage after an average buy in price of say .008, imagine the poor share holders that bought at the dizzy heights of 20 plus cents.

ill end by reiterating exactly what you said:

admittedly I cant say what the reason is??? and this has been the exact problem over the last 5 years that I have been a shareholder mate, there has never been a reason for anything, mou,s falling through, tenders going no where, shenton park collecting dust, xept deal falling away as we speak.....

anyway those are my honest views, don't let my views change anyone's positive dreams on this one

ive just decided to write this off and get of the 5 year emotional rollercoaster, any upside from here will be a bonus

ohhh almost forgot, freighter have you had any extensive experience dealing with Chinese business, have you had any experience actually going to china and doing business, do you understand how Chinese do business, if so I would love to hear your perspective???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.